Wednesday 12 February 2014

Sprinkled with Love

Hi everyone,
Enjoying the second month of the year.
Time is really flying away... I am enjoying all the crafts I am doing  :)
Its the season of Love
Cakes and cupcakes are always very special
Whether its Valentine or its a Birthday or any Celebrations.
Any occasion and cupcakes are always there in the Party.








I have used  Yellow ocher card stock with simple card pattern.

A flowery DCWV Pattern Paper.

Cream Doily which always reminds me of Cakes and English Tea Party.

Striped Washi Tape

Various colored wooden embellishments .....I have used these as my LOVE SPRINKLERS  on the cupcakes

Green dotted Pattern Paper behind flag and tag

Printed Sentiments with Distressed Flags and tags

SPRINKLED WITH LOVE  Flag I have distressed with FESTIVE BERRIES



and

Wishing you a birthday
 Filled  with yummy moments
Cherished  memories        
tag I have distressed with VINTAGE PHOTO to give the tag a baked look  


   
I have also used the Wooden embellishments as little peppermint candy (they come like a necklace--which I think every little girl loves to have :D ) on a green Bamboo cord .

Last but not the least Pink and Purple Cupcake Die cuts ... topped with LOVE SPRINKLER :)

Entering this card into following Challenges :)

http://beyondgrey.blogspot.in/2014/02/bgc45-sweet-tooth-challenge.html

http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.no/2014/02/week-205-sketch-this.html#







5 comments:

  1. thats very cute !!!!
    Love the cupcakes ! :) and great use of the palette meeta
    thanks for playing with us this fortnight @BGC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little wooden embellishments look like real candy!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at BGC!

    ReplyDelete

Special 18 Card

Hello all, So here I am back to blogging after a break as I was busy crafting but just that I was not logging in here. Today I want to sh...